Thursday, April 30, 2015

New Socks and a Cross Stitch Project

I finished my May socks a little ahead of time and the next pair is already on the needles.


And I started a cross stitch project with a Scandinavian Christmas theme.


Nothing much blogworthy going on around here at the moment, just everyday life, putting one foot in front of the other and trying not to get tripped up by the not so good things that are happening. It is still way too cold for my taste and I am beginning to wonder when it will start getting warmer. I hope to get the rest of the garden planted this weekend.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

The socks are beautiful. Love the colors. Hope lots of good things come your way and the no-so-good things go away!

Tracey ~ Clover said...

What yarn did you use for your socks? It is the perfect sock yarn, so pretty!