Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas 2014

I was sorely lacking in the festive mood department this year. I have been fighting some kind of holiday crud since Thanksgiving and am not running on all cylinders and since I fell my elbows and hands are giving me trouble as well. I did not bake anything and I did not bother with setting a pretty table and worst, I did not finish Del's presents. But since it was only the two of us nobody minded (the cats could not care less as long as they get their treats and cuddles) and all was well. Here are a few photos from our holidays.

Breakfast of Champions


Christmas Candy


Old Faithful


Foggy Christmas Eve


Sunny Christmas Morning


Gifts


Christmas Lasagna (enough to keep me out of the kitchen for a couple of days)


1 comment:

karen said...

Looks like you had a good christmas. I hope you feel better soon!