Thursday, July 24, 2014

This Week in My Kitchen - Blog Hop

I love food and I love cooking and I am having a lot of fun visiting all the lovely kitchens in this blog hop.

So, without further delay, here are some highlights from another week in my kitchen, which is always the busiest on weekends.

Joining Heather
 
 
 From the garden.
 
 
Bread and Butter Pickles.

 
 Pizza with bacon and yellow tomatoes.

 
Peaches from the farmer's market and another Peachberry Buckle (I love the combination of winter spices and summer fruit).


2 comments:

Dianna said...

Oh my...your bread and butter pickles (my favorite!) and your peachberry cobbler looking amazing! I would love to give that cobbler a try!

Amanda said...

Yum! Have you heard of the cookbook, rustic fruit desserts? If you like peach berry buckle, you'll love this!