Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Current PiPs (Projects in Progress)

We are slowly thawing out after our cold weekend. The week so far was nice and warm but this morning it is cold again, but sunny. I just came in from hanging laundry and decided that I needed to dress a little warmer for the next load.

I have been working on my kitchen curtains, started a new square for the blanket and also worked on two cross stitch projects. The little cat is ready to be patched in, the bunny still needs a little more work. I try to squeeze as much crafting as I can into this week because next week is going to be the big spring cleaning of house and garden, I am not sure how much energy I will have left for other things. Here are the pictures of my PiPs.


3 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I love, love, love your curtains!

Shari said...

Me too, me too, I love your curtains! Cute bunny stitching as well!

karen said...

I crocheted one curtain 20 years ago, I can appreciate the work in yours which I must say are beautiful!!!