Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekend

What a nice Spring weekend we had! The sun was shining, the birds were singing and the cats were laying in the porch, soaking up some much needed sunshine. There was food and movies, knitting, reading and stitching and a walk around the property to see how much winter damage we had. Some of the bushes look a little discouraged and time will tell if they survived. We also did some garden planning, I am so itching to get started. My seeds came and I just love that there is a cat on the back of each seed package. I looked through some old craft magazines for some Easter inspiration and found a lot of potential new projects. I hope the weather will stay nice in the coming week so I can catch up on laundry and start digging in the dirt.

Sunday Breakfast

I hope your weekend was a good one too.

2 comments:

Jackie's Stitches said...

Breakfast looks good! Nice to hear you had a sunny day - we started out gray and it's now been raining/drizzling for several hours. I'm looking forward to seeing your garden grow.

Tracey ~ Clover said...

It has been beautiful here too, so much so that I spent a few hours today cleaning out my herb bed. I'm ready to get busy on the garden too!