Thursday, February 06, 2014

Ugh!

After my productive Monday I fell into some kind of February funk and did not do much of anything for the rest of the week. I can't believe I did not do anything crafty for three days, except knitting a bit more on my socks. Right now I am coming out of the blues and tomorrow I will take part in 'Friday Night with Friends', the project is picked, the fabric is cut, I will be sewing the long overdue cat toys for my furry gang.

I made potato pancakes for dinner last night and tried to fry them in the oven. This way they all come out at the same time and I don't have to stand in front of a pan with hot oil. The house still gets smelled up a bit but not as bad as when pan frying and they tasted really good. I used my own recipe, fashioned after the 'Kartoffelpuffer' from a famous Biergarten in Vienna.


1 comment:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I'm glad you are feeling better, I suffer from bouts of depression too, but I always try to look at the positive.
I Love potato pancakes, it must be the Irish in me :)