Monday, February 03, 2014

Monday

It was a productive day. I baked bread and cookies and made a batch of granola. The cookies were a new recipe and they did not turn out the way they should.


While the bread dough was rising I tried a new crochet pattern. 


The weather was warm but it rained a lot in the morning, my garden is becoming more and more of a swamp. I did, however, look through the seed catalog and plan my new herb garden. I am afraid this cold Winter has killed everything in it, even the rosemary looks all sad and brown. I still have enough vegetabe seeds but I would like to try and grow herbs from seed this year rather than buying plants.


It was a good day and now I am tired. Time for a cup of tea and some 'Inspector Lewis'.

1 comment:

Jackie's Stitches said...

You've definitely had a productive day! I love days like that. I wish you much success with growing your herbs from seed. One day I want to have a garden!