Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday

Monday is usually my housekeeping day. So today I changed the bed linens, washed and hung a load of laundry, folded another one, flushed the kitchen sink and cleaned the bath room. Thanks to warm temperatures and sunshine I was able to let the cats into the porch for a while and air out the front room that has been closed off since the cold snap. It really helps keeping the rest of the house warm. The weather is nuts, we are at 58 degrees at the moment and expect 17 tonight. No wonder people feel exhausted and get sick easily, the body does not have a chance to adjust to these temperature changes. We might even get snow.

After all the chores were done I tackled a small cross stitch project while watching "Cranford". I plan to frame it with fabric and quilt it. The pattern is a freebie and can be found here.


And just after I finished my post yesterday I decided that it would not do that I don't get anything crafty done on weekends and cast on a new pair of socks.


Now it is time to bring in the laundry and start dinner. It was a good day.

1 comment:

Jackie's Stitches said...

I love those days when I get a lot accomplished!