Monday, December 30, 2013

Yuck!

This is not how I had planned to spend the end of the year. I caught a stomach bug and was out cold for 24 hours. I am feeling better but I am still sore all over and stiff from laying in bed for a whole day and two nights.
I hope this thing is going to leave me soon and pray that it will not take up residence in Del.
Legend has it that how you spend the time between the years will influence the way the new year will be going, I just hope it does not mean I will be sick on an off. I have not been sick for so long it really hit me hard.
I do plan to spend at least the last day of the old and the first day of the new year doing things I enjoy, hoping this will cancel out the bad things.

2 comments:

karen said...

feel better soon!

Jackie's Stitches said...

I hope you're feeling better by now! Stomach bugs hit me hard too - generally taking 3-4 days to recover. It's a terrible feeling.