Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Current Projects

There is a lot of hand stitching going on around here at the moment,  mostly Christmas projects.


All three patterns are available for free here, here and here.

I have also been playing around with the recently orphaned blocks of my 'Women of the Bible Quilt'. I have decided to stop working on it and use the blocks I already have for a wall hanging. To be honest, I lost interest in it because there are so many other things I want to do and these blocks were very time consuming. 


In between I am knitting squares for a future blanket.


And as always at my house there was some cooking and baking happening.


I was feeling a bit under the weather last week and totally forgot to do the 'A Day in My Life' post, sorry, I thought 'hanging around, trying to feel better' did not really make for an exciting blog entry. I will pick it up again next month.

No comments: