Sunday, March 11, 2012

Weekend

I am pooped. We started a major re-organizing project this weekend and we are about halfway through. It is the kind of project that involves moving furniture and turning several rooms upside down. Tomorrow we are going to move the computer to a different room, I hope all goes well and I'll be back online in no time at all. And because everything is being moved and shaken up anyway I am also doing some purging and decluttering, getting boxes filled for the next library sale, the thrift store and the attic. The cats are wondering what exactly those crazy humans are up to now.
We also went to the farmer's market and ran a few errands on Saturday. And I am working on a new knitting project, that is almost halfway finished already. I love it.
I have decided to give up paper crafting, I have a lot of stuff for card making and/or scrapbooking that I no longer need, including card stock, stickers, rubber stamps, etc. If anybody is interested, let me know.
Lots of work still ahead in the coming week, I think I'll call it a day.

3 comments:

sunny said...

Sounds like you had a very productive weekend. Doesn't decluttering feel good? I've been purging a lot of paper crafting stuff myself. I still make a few cards, but most of my stuff is just collecting dust. Good luck with yours!

karen said...

have fun reorganizing!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you were very busy! I love to move things around and declutter...I know I'm crazy like that. Have fun!

Coleen