Saturday, January 28, 2012

"New" Books

Just as we had finished our nice and quiet (the kittens were confined to the living room) weekend breakfast and had begun to settle in for a 'domestic' day, it dawned on me that there was something we wanted to do this morning. Oh yeah, the library's used book sale. We got dressed in a hurry and off we went. Here is what I came home with.

The craft books had either been picked over good already or there were not too many this year. Del found the quilting book for me. And since we were already out and about we ran a few errands and now we will settle in for a nice 'domestic' weekend.
Have a good one y'all!

2 comments:

Tracey ~ Clover said...

It looks like you found some awesome reads. You must let me know what you think of the whole foods cookbook.

karen said...

I wish I could have gone with you! I see you have adopted quite a nice pile of books :)