Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!

This picture pretty much sums up what we did for New Year's Eve. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! The new year begins whether we are awake or asleep.


In the past few years I made plans for the new year, set myself goals and life had other ideas. This year I am just making a list of things I would like to do.

In 2012 I would like to

  • learn a new craft
  • take a re-fresher course in Spanish
  • plant new things in the garden
  • finish most of the projects that did not get finished last year
  • make a ripple blanket
  • knit a sweater for Del
  • be open to new opportunities and new projects
  • continue eating healthy and buying local
  • explore those great hiking trails in our area
Well, lets wait and see what I can cross off this least a year from now. ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!
Your list sounds great!

Coleen

karen said...

Such an impressive list!! I have yet to put my ideas to paper..Happy New Year!!

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Happy New Year! I love you list. I have mine formulating in my head, now to put paper to pen!