Friday, September 09, 2011

UFO Whacking - Progress

Last week my back ache kept me from doing much but this week I made some progress on my UFOs.

I finished the three fluffy winter blankets for my cats and made three rugs out of garter stitch squares that I knitted from leftover yarn a while ago. I had originally thought about using them under the cat box to catch the litter the girls drag out but I think they are too nice for that and I will instead let the furry ladies use them to sleep on.



I also made an apron and matching hot pad as part of a friend's Christmas gift and finally finished the knitted bag for which I had to find handles. They are not the ones I would have liked but they work. The bag is also a gift for a friend.




2 comments:

Julia said...

Nice job getting some UFO's Whacked! I like the purse especially and think I might make an apron potholder combo for my sister in law. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your feeling much better! Love all the finished UFO's, now I should start in on mine....
Have a great weekend!

Coleen