Sunday, January 09, 2011

Website Makover

I had my own website ever since I worked for the university in Vienna and over time it had become a bit stale and boring. I did not really take the time to update it and I felt bad about it just sitting there gathering dust. So with the beginning of the new year I decided to clean it up a bit, reduce the stuff that was on it and give it a new look. I also plan to add a few more things over time and to update it regularly. If you'd like, take a look at it and tell me what you think (also, please tell me if any links don't work or photos don't come up, it has been a while since I worked with HTML and I had to shake off the rust and dust ;-) ). Here is the link:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria,

I'm enjoying reading your web site. I'm learning new things about you and Del :)

Coleen