Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday

Cooler weather at last! Unfortunately combined with lots of rain. It rained all night and on and off all day. So my assistant and I decided to do some sewing.




We made two Halloween placemats out of blocks from a swap a while back and some fabric from my stash.



With the weather cooling down I am looking forward to my daily morning tea. My favorite mug is all dressed up and ready.


The lace KAL starts on Friday, my bag is packed, pattern printed, yarn and needles chosen, swatch knitted, come on Friday!


5 comments:

Aussie Maria said...

Very organised

Anonymous said...

loving the assistant....I'm sure he/she makes every job that much more enjoyable.

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria,
Sure wish I had an assistant like yours, tooo cute.
I really like the placemats.

Coleen

Loks said...

It has been raining a lot here too. I have been getting cold weather projects together to do. I have a cat just like yours!

Anonymous said...

Hi Maria,
Love your assistant! Does she help you clean up? It's really raining here today, so I decided to bake and decorate for Halloween. Have a great week.
Coleen