Thursday, January 07, 2010

Knitting, Cooking, Sewing

It is still cold here but at least it is bright and sunny, which I like a lot better than the dark and dreary days we used to have in Austria.

Here are a few of the things I have been up to recently.

The new place mats are finished.


I am trying to add more soy to my diet so I made pan fried tofu with ginger-garlic sauce, brown rice and spinach. Yumm!

And I finally got the quilt for my niece drafted and the fabrics picked out, now all that is left is to actually make it. ;)

I have a bunch of other projects going on both in the kitchen and in the crafts department, more to come once they can be shown.

1 comment:

Granny Fran said...

Nice to see all you've been working on and your plans for the new year. Your food looks great, unfortunately I have a soy allergy.