Monday, November 16, 2009

Monday, Monday

The sun is shining, the cats are happy and three loads of laundry are fluttering merrily in the breeze.
Our stash enhancement trip to W-S on Saturday was not as successful as I hoped it would be. Neither one of the two fabric stores had what I was looking for. I did find a very nice Winter themed fabric at our HobbyLobby, the other fabric is for a special project.

I did get some yarn for ongoing and future projects and I also bought some books at the book sale for the library.


It was a rather warm day and I came home exhausted and with a headache.
I hope the weather will stay nice this week and I can get all the laundry done and maybe work a little in the garden.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you looking for anything in particular? I'd be willing to share stash!

I hate laundry. It seems to never end.

Jackie's Stitches said...

I like the Snow White Princess fabric. It's perfect for you!

I hope the headache is gone...

Paula, the quilter said...

I just finished 2 Project Linus afghans using the Caron One Pounders. I found the yarn a bit thicker than Red Heart and had to go up a [crochet] hook size to get a softer feel. YMMV