Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A Year of Blogging - 2008

Kelli is hosting a blog review for 2008 and I thought it would be fun to join in.

Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month.

~ January ~
First off I want to wish everybody a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

~ February ~
It was raining buckets most of the day and it was rather cold and dreary.

~ March ~
My favorite Penguin is now a Thrasher (and I am absolutely NOT HAPPY about that).

~ April ~
My blog turns 2 on April 3.

~ May ~
The old rosebush in our garden is in full bloom.

~ June ~
= Bread Pudding.

~ July ~
I have quite a collection of books about pioneer women and I decided to start reading through it this Summer.

~ August ~
I spent a good part of the day in the kitchen.

~ September ~
I had a bit of an off week and did not feel up to much of anything.

~ October ~
It looks like my 8 year old computer has called it quits.

~ November ~
Taken this morning, the sugar maples in our front yard.

~ December ~
Good Morning Dear Readers!


No comments: