Wednesday, September 03, 2008

WIP Wednesday

Just a quick WIP Wednesday post before I head out into my very damp garden to hang a load of laundry and then get back to my current sewing project.

This is the tentative layout for the inner part of the baby quilt I have been asked to do. I will add borders and then applique the name of the baby on the top border which I will probably make wider than the others. It is for a little boy and I decided to skip the baby colors this time and go with brighter ones.

And because my mudroom is now so neat and clean I decided to do a little bit of Fall decorating in it. ;)

3 comments:

Cindi said...

I think the colors you picked for the quilt are just right. Oh, I love autumn. I am itching to start decorating, but trying to hold off until the end of September so I will not get tired of the decor too quickly.

Anonymous said...

That quilt is great! I love baby stuff that strays from the usual pink blue and green pastels.

Anonymous said...

Love it! You should enter it in MakeBabyStuff.com's baby quilt contest going on right now. (That is how I found your post, been searching quilting posts all over the blogs to get ideas.) I'm not really a quilter, but want to try!