Monday, September 08, 2008

Weekend

The rest of my weekend went well. My kitchen experiment on Saturday turned out just right. I made a tomato tart, using a recipe I have used before for zucchini tart with a little change. I used a mix of mozzarella and parmesan cheese and added a little basil instead of nutmeg. It was very good.


Then I finished my itty bitty squirrel wall hanging and did some more Fall decorating.

The first round of quilting on the baby quilt is done. I showed a picture of it to the ladies who ordered it and they are very happy with it. I have until this coming weekend to finish it.

We spent Sunday afternoon watching football, Miss K. was limping a little but it looks like it is getting better, she attacked her scratch post this morning and does not show signs of discomfort but I will keep an eye on her.

1 comment:

Cindi said...

The itty bitty squirrel is just the right colors. The tart looks delicious!