Sunday, September 14, 2008

A Day in My Life - September 14, 2008

There is usually not a lot happening on a Sunday at our house.
I got up at 7:30 am, which was half an hour later than I had planned. We did a lot of yard work yesterday and I can feel some muscles today I did not even know I had (I used the lawnmower for the first time ever). ;) I fed the little outdoor cat who was waiting patiently on the back steps.
Then I put a load of laundry in the washer to take advantage of the dry weather, it is supposed to rain all week next week. Took a shower, washed my hair, made pancakes for breakfast. After breakfast I hung out the laundry, got dressed and we left for church at 9:30 am. I delivered Charlie, the baby quilt, to the ladies who ordered it, they liked it, and I got paid. :)
After church we stopped at Lowe's to pick up a bag of bird seed. Came home shortly before 1 pm, Del brought the laundry in and filled the bird feeders, I cooked lunch (barbecue chicken and orzo pasta). While lunch was cooking Del put a load of towels in the washer, it is hot and windy, should be dry soon. After lunch we watched football and I did a bit of knitting.

1 comment:

Tia said...

I'm not surprised they loved it; it was beautiful.

Thanks for sharing your day
Tia