Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Thieves in the night

Once again somebody thought they needed something in our possession more than we did. Last night somebody broke into the shed in the garden. We have not yet taken the time to clean it out and so whatever got taken was neither valuable nor important. What is important is, that they trespassed on our property and opened a door that was not theirs to open.
And what else is important is that I am now feeling violated and scared once again. Who says next time they won't try the house or the basement? I don't want to leave the house because I don't want to come home to it empty and my cat gone. I am scared and don't feel safe in my own house at the moment and I hate these people, whoever they are, for that.

2 comments:

Mabiana said...

I'm very sorry to hear that!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to here about your robbery. Be thankful they didn't break into your house and no one was hurt. You can always replace things.....

Coleen