Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday

I swear my cat can puke on command. Whenever something does not go the way she wants it, she throws up. Today there is no sunshine - that was reason enough, her highness demands there be sunshine every day. And although I very much prefer sunshine over that drab and dreary weather we are having, cleaning up cat puke was not on my agenda today. She managed to leave some under the bed which required quite a bit of furniture moving and an unplanned laundry run. I hope she is done for today, I got a lot of other things I'd rather be doing.

First thing this morning I sneaked out in my - purple penguins - jammies to put some cat food in the bowl for our feline guests. A bit later I was able to take a picture of one of them, that was the first time I have seen that cat in our car port. I will try and take photos of all of them, they will be a bit blurry because I have to take them through the bedroom window. Our guests are a bit shy and high tail it out of here when they see me coming.


I finished the shawl last night and it is ready to be mailed. I also wrapped Del's Valentine's gift and a birthday gift which also needs mailing. I like that I am able to print the shipping labels at home and all Del has to do tomorrow is drop the packages off at the post office.


Then I cleaned the bathroom (according to my cleaning schedule) and the cat box (vet's orders, once a week complete with bleach and new sand to avoid further bladder infections). I used baking soda and white vinegar for cleaning, it works just as well as the commercial cleaners, costs less and is easier on the environment.

Today's morning teas was Raspberry Zinger from Celestial Seasonings, homemade cookies and an apple. Yesterday's sugar cookies taste pretty good. :) For lunch I have leftover casserole from last night's dinner.


Today is movie night. We will have pizza with canadian bacon and pineapple (Del's choice), the movie is "The Diamond of Jeru" (a good old fashioned adventure movie with another one of my favorite actors).

No comments: