Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Finally!

As of yesterday, 10.30 am we are officially home owners! Yay!
We both want to move in immediately but that would probably lead to chaos and destruction so we are taking it slowly as planned.
This weekend we will be working in the house, cleaning, measuring, planting a new bush in front of the basement window and I want to paint the insides of the kitchen cabinets. I got paint and tools and cleaning stuff ready to go. :)
I realized yesterday that we are almost finished with packing, the biggest part that still needs doing is the kitchen and I plan on doing that next week. Everything else that we don't use on a daily basis is pretty much packed away. I am also very, very tired. ;)

1 comment:

Beertje Zonn said...

Congratulations, with your new beautiful house!
Kind regards,

Sonnja