Wednesday, February 07, 2007

WIP Wednesday

I must say, having something to show off on Wednesday really inspires me to work on things and actually finish something. ;)
Last weeks WIPs are finished, both the table runner for Easter and the table topper for St. Valentine's Day.



I am currently working on my UFO to finish in February, a wall hanging in sunshine and shadow pattern, done in 30s reproduction fabrics. I will hand quilt rising suns into the light triangles.

I am also working on a dark blue sweater for myself but I don't have any pictures of it yet.

I did finish some other things this week though. A red and a black hat, ordered by one of Del's co-workers and some doilies I made long ago (during my pink phase). They will fit nicely into my St. Valentine's Day decoration this year.



I also picked up a few inexpensive notebooks to make quilted covers for and give as gifts, but now I think they are almost too pretty to cover up (or to give away). ;)


And while I was taking pictures of my stuff I could not resist to take this one. :)

After several very cold and dreary days it was actually warm enough today to open the window for a while and Miss Kitty loves nothing better than that.

And because it is such a bright and sunny day today I decided to hang my Early Spring Wreath on the balcony door, which I made some time ago.

2 comments:

His Office, My Studio said...

It is really inspires me too when others finish their pieces. You did a great job!

Miss Kitty found just enought sun. My dog Max does the same thing.

Debra Dixon said...

I agree with you that the notebooks are too pretty to cover. It great to see your finished projects!