Friday, November 03, 2006

Quilter's Block


I am suffering from quilter's block. I came up with that expression a few years ago when I experienced a time where I could absolutely not get myself to do any sewing. And now it seems I hit that point again. Maybe it is the season, but right now I prefer working with yarn over working with fabrics. I have a number of knitting and crocheting projects lined up and I am taking a break from all my quilting projects. I keep looking at other people's projects and try hard to get inspirations for my own, but no success so far. I know that phase will eventually pass, I just hope it will be in time to get some Christmas presents done. :)

2 comments:

Deb Geyer said...

We like hearing about knitting and crocheting too!

laura west kong said...

Don't beat yourself up over it. Enjoy the knitting and crocheting, they're great too! Inspiration will find you when you're ready.