Monday, November 20, 2006

Monday

Well, my cold did not get much better but after a healthy dose of aspirin my head was clear enough to get some stuff done.
I always print my own address labels for my Christmas cards. It may seem a bit impersonal but my handwriting is not that great and it is easier on the postpeople if the address is actually readable. ;) So first thing this morning I took a picture of a penguin glass ball I recently bought and used that as decoration for this year's address labels.
Then I went to finish the Christmas cards I made earlier. I used a rubber stamp for the greeting on the inside. Next I had planned to put on the labels, but Miss Kitty thought it a good idea to give me a hand with that. :) After some gentle convincing from my side she finally decided to go to sleep on the blanket you can see in the background.
I also put my alternative advent wreath together and I am happy with the result. It is actually a tart baking form filled with glass pebbles and plastic balls, completed with votiv holders and artificial ivy. So totally different from what I used to do in the past.
Blogger does not let me add the pictures nicely on the side so I just add them all here at the end.

1 comment:

Rian said...

Very nice. I hope you are feeling better today. I like to make my own cards (and I print labels, too). This reminds me I need to get with the program.