Thursday, September 21, 2006

Quilting the Psalms


This is my interpretation of Psalm 19. I based it on verse 1 "The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands." and verse 4-5 "In the heavens he has pitched a tent for the sun, which is like a bridegroom coming forth from his pavilion, like a champion rejoicing to run his course. "
The photos represent the beauty in God's creation, I admit, I added my favorite critters to represent the animals. ;)
I am very pleased with the results and even my sewing machine behaved herself and did not mess up once (there always seems to be a problem with the satin stitch, but not this time). :)
A productive morning. I am getting a lot out of this study, learning a lot about God and His word and also about myself. I am looking forward to it every morning.

No comments: