Sunday, September 03, 2006

Long Weekend

Labor Day weekend is our first "official" holiday weekend, because Del has the day off. All the other holidays so far we were off anyway. :)
Woohoo! I dropped another 4 pounds, I must have done something right the past two weeks. :)
Yesterday we went to the Farmer's Market like every Saturday but this time we were there late because Del went to the church's men's breakfast first. There were lots of people but less vendors than in the last weeks. I bought my veggies from my favorite farmer (he has a cute son, but his produce is really good too) and then we went and checked out the other side of the market where mostly plants and flowers are sold. There was a guy who sells homemade soaps. They are a bit expensive but smell heavenly, Del bought me one that is called "Hippie Heaven" its scent reminds me of my youth. :))
We got lots of rain from storm Ernesto in the past few days but yesterday it was warm and sunny again.
My creative energy is still lacking but I hope it will come back next week, I have to finish a few things, like the blocks for the Halloween swap.
Still no news on my green card.

No comments: