Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Farm Fest

On Saturday we went to the 4th Annual Farm Fest at the Rising Meadow Farm in Liberty. It was very nice, relaxed and laid back, like everything around here. There were lots of vendors from other farms with beautiful yarn and wool and wood craft items and pottery. They offered hands on demonstrations of various crafts and especially the children had fun at the pottery wheel. I tried to show some ladies how differently we knit in Europe and had a hard time explaining it, when you have done something for a very long time you just can't explain it, so I just showed them. :) I also got to feed an Alpaca .
Unfortunately I decided to try a different place to have my photos developed and they messed up big time, they lost 6 of the pictures and then claimed it was my camera's fault, right, it can do a lot of things but I have never seen it cut off the film strip and throw part of it away. The rest of the photos does not look good either. I was rather upset and I am getting wary of trusting my photos to anyone anymore. I am thinking about getting a digital camera and photo printer.


No comments: