Sunday, May 21, 2006

Dear Jane and other stuff

Two more blocks for my Dear Jane Quilt are finished, which brings the total count to 58 blocks, 3 triangles and 738 pieces. The two blocks I finished this weekend are I-4 Stability and I-6 Viewer's Choice.

You can see the whole quilt so far here:
My Dear Jane Quilt

Tomorrow afternoon we will be attending a"Victory Celebration" at the Camp, it sounds like fun and I am very much looking forward to it.
On Tuesday Del will be in Raleigh all day for two job interviews.

The buildings in our apartment complex have been painted these last
two weeks and I was worried that our furry, feathered and scaled friends
may not come back, but they did not really mind and are happily munching sunflower seeds (at least the birds and squirrels are, I am not sure what the little lizards prefer to eat.). :) Very much to Miss Kitty's delight.

All my drivers qualified for the Indy 500 next Sunday and I am looking forward to watching the race, although with mixed feelings, I think it is one of the most dangerous races because of the high speeds and it's lenght. I'll pray for a safe race for sure.

No comments: